Our mission is providing high school youth with opportunities to explore issues surrounding social justice in their local, regional, and international communities.
Our vision is a world where every student is an empowered global citizen with the vision and resources necessary to effect vital change in our world.
- Using the arts as a lens through which social justice issues can be
- Creating dialogue across chasms of race, culture, class and privilege
- Cultivating leadership, confidence and greater awareness in youth
- Developing lasting relationships based on understanding through
- Empowering public school teachers to create innovative
- Meaningful partnership with educational institutions, locally and
- Equitable access for all students to participate
Download our 2015 Annual Report here: HFB 2015 Annual Report (1)